Monday, February 21, 2011

2/21/11 President's Day

OK, Here goes.  This is the first day I have ever blogged.  Well I have lost what I wrote once already! So I'm writing for the second time!  I know that it means prehaps this will be better than the first!  I give credit to my daughter, Mrs. Gaby and Mrs. Ayres for their encouragement to try this.  Mrs. Ayres has a blogspot and I have been reading it and wanted to write on it but have not had the nerve.  I decided that this March was a good time to start. 
There is a challenge to write every day and in order to do it, I had to have a blog.  So here goes nothing! Mrs. Gaby started one some time ago and  my daughter did too.  So daughter, this one's, for you!  I have no idea what I am doing but you will be the first to see because I am not inviting anyone else at this time.  I will go a little more public when I feel more confident! :o)
It wasn't as hard to set up as I thought it would be.  But navigating is a little tricky.  I'm home today and working on grading and making corn bread and beans for us and Jeff & Janet Peterson.  I plan to go visit her this afternoon which by the way is time.  I must go, so I hope you had a great day! 
I am currently finishing up personal narratives with my 6th graders.  Some of them are pretty good. I'd love to have them share them on the net.  we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful mom - totally awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored, Sue. You've inspired me in so many ways . . . so glad to get to read your thoughts here. Thanks for being a brave writer.
    Hugs, Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara all moms are awesome...Post sounds good...
    Essay Writing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! :)