Last day of February!

I'm gearing up to write everyday for the month of March.  I am taking the challenge to write a slice of life.  I'll connect to this site: 
http://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com/. I'll be back on this evening.  I need to go. I'm exercising with a friend!
I'm back! Just had the chance to skype with my daughter and grandson!  It was so much fun!  He is so energetic and talked to us while he was playing.  He is putting sentences together and singing.  I could watch him all evening but it was time for them to go! Of course I do have to work too.
Tomorrow is our first day of our proficiency testing so I want to be prepared so i plan to read my examiner's manual so I'll have to stop for today.  Have a great evening!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOLC 2012: 6 of 31 March 6, 2012 Sink or Swim?

March 1, 2012 Was I blown in?