March 19, 2011 Saturday...

This will be short because I do have many things to do today. I must admit that I wasn't sure I could write everyday and the weekend is the toughest because I'm not at school and not disciplined, in a schedule, and not usually near my computer. 

However, I actually feel this blogging/slicing has slowly, but surely embedded itself under my skin.  I love it! Not that I'm good at it, but I love reading all the pieces, poems, slices, moments, comments, snippets and segments of whatever anyone wants to share. 

Some are sharing about their present, past, themselves, their pets, their students and the world in general.  It has made me more aware of my students and their needs and my need for this as well.

So here's to slicing and what it has done for me and my students!  Thanks to my mentor, Ruth, for encouraging the Slice of Life Challenge! I finally took it on!  I know it's about time!  ( Well, I guess this isn't as short as I thought it would be! ;) ) Happy Slicing! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOLC 2012: 6 of 31 March 6, 2012 Sink or Swim?

March 1, 2012 Was I blown in?