March 26, 2011 Family Together

Today my family is celebrating my mom and dad's 65th Anniversary along with my mom and dad's birthdays'.  I have two sisters and two brothers.  Believe it or not, there are very few times that all of us are together in one place.  We are all here to celebrate today!  I'm so thankful for my siblings and my parents.  We has food catered in and shared our memories.
The only way I am on this computer is because my brother has a cell phone that has a "hot spot" on it so I can access it. We are laughing and having a great time.  These are precious moments.  Sharing these times are priceless.  We've taken pictures and videos, but the memories are beyond that.  Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by!  I truly appreciate your comments!  Happy Slicing! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOLC 2012: 6 of 31 March 6, 2012 Sink or Swim?

June 21, 2011 First Day of Summer