March 8, 2011 My daughter is...

Now that my daughter has reminded me, I have to write something truly about her!  She is:
fun loving, kind, caring, intelligent, witty, funny, a kitty-lover, excitable, inspiring, spiritual, God-fearing, changeable, a loving daughter, a runner, a runner of Marthons, a student/life long learner, earned two Masters, a counselor, a therapist, a social worker, a wife, a mommy, a grand-daughter, a trumpeteer, my heartbeat, a musician, a soloist, a poet, a writer (has her own blog), a basketball player, a coach, a soccer player,  sporty, a cook, a decorator, a crafter,a designer, a small group leader, respectful, a hard worker, a reader, a factory worker, a prayer warrior, a teacher, a graduate, wild at times, a singer, caring about people, a servant, able to use her servant's heart, affectionately known as Ra-Ra.
Now do you want to add anything to that my dear daughter?  Happy slicing! :o)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SOLC 2012: 6 of 31 March 6, 2012 Sink or Swim?

June 21, 2011 First Day of Summer